A current project–steampunk-ish hearts. They are polymer clay, pearlescent stuff, clock parts and resin. This was not my idea because I got it from an artist who sells her jewelry and instruction sheets on-line. Cannot find her website at the moment but when I do, I’ll post it because she is an interesting artist and a skilled craftsman.
Had some problems with the resin, but it’s totally an operator error 😉 It’s a two-part epoxy resin and I didn’t mix appropriate proportions for the second layer. However, hopefully, this will be repaired by the final coat of resin.
Click pictures for larger images.